ForumForumDistributionDistributionEnseignesEnseignesVery nice TaylorMade R11 IronsVery nice TaylorMade R11 Irons
Précédente Précédente

Suivante Suivante
Nouveau message
 28/06/2012 11:40

I had a set of TM Burner Superlaunch Irons before these and the R11's are a good 15 yds. longer. titleist 910 d2 They really have a nice look with the longer irons looking like a blade and the shorter irons have a perfect look. Very confident, nice look and feel. These are one of the best set of clubs I have ever hit and the guy was a great person to deal with. I have been hitting them but only played them once but seem to be very forgiving and very long. ping g20 driver I like the feather wt. of the graphite shaft.I am quite satisfied with the distance I get. Best set of clubs I've ever owned.

The Taylormade r11s are the best irons I've used to date I'm now dropping my game about 6 to 8 strokes on average which is huge for me ! I find the r11's to be a very forgiving club and the new A wedge is a certain friend when near the green out of 10 I'd personally rate the r 11s a high 8 ! taylormade r11s They are very comparable to Titleist AP-1s in just about every way. I usually play 3-4 different sets of irons every season and play 60+ rounds per year.

Si vous voulez poster une réponse à cette discussion, vous devez d'abord vous connecter.
Si vous n'êtes pas encore inscrit, vous devez vous inscrire.
Précédente Précédente

Suivante Suivante
ForumForumDistributionDistributionEnseignesEnseignesVery nice TaylorMade R11 IronsVery nice TaylorMade R11 Irons